- IMPORTANT fix: For receiving null timezone, altitude and sometimes location itself due to a change in google geolocation service. "All Google Maps Platform API requests must include an API key; we no longer support keyless (meaning free) access."
- Good news: Lookups are a lot faster and reliable now.
- Bad news: These online lookups are now costly and there will be no more free lookups I am afraid. You will be able to to buy credits for a small fee or enter data manually.
- And to minimize lookups in order to save user credits:
- Include altitude in calculations setting is now off by default. This had a minor effect on calculation anyways. It can only start to be a problem if you are specifying places 500 meters and above sea level. In that case, make sure you are descriptive enough, as elevation varies significantly even inside the same city.
- Android's internal (free) geocoder is preferred over Google's geocoding service; app will only switch to paid service if it fails.
- Optimized code to prevent unnecessary API requests.
- Consecutive Purchase Bonus: If you use geolocation service a lot and keep buying credits, you will be given bonus credits.
- Postponed release of the following features due to a need for a rush update related to above problem:
Implemented spirit animal associations (encompassing over 40+ creatures) to be shown on profile selection. Implemented basic/broad/common skillset ranking (calculated from a combination of attributes) to be shown on profile selection: Sword: attack/strength/force/impact Shield: defense/resistance/negation/survival Body balance: agility/acrobacy/mobility/swiftness Archery range: focus/attention to detail/reach/perfection Atlas - man holding the world: endurance/stamina/tolerance/vitality Handshake: diplomacy/negotiation/temperance/balancing Horseshoe: luck/ease of mind/effortlessness/delicacy Open book: literacy/learning/thinking/sophistication Added elemental configuration display to currently selected profile shown on the profile selection. You may see one or two icons here relevant to the person. A dark gray icon means the opposite; deficieny in the shown element. Flame: fire Tornado: air Drop: water Leaf: earth YinYang: balanced
- Fixed a problem regarding ad removal purchases (app was acting as if purchase didn't ever happen for some users).
- Added Natal Aspects info to moon tab.
- New tracking options:
- Track moon sign change
- Track sun sign change
- Track planetary transits (restricted to sun and moon only)
- Track birthdays of phone contacts
- Added new attribute sections: "Primary Benefactions", "Majesty-Grace", "Intensity", "Dynamism", "Realization", "Connection", "Dependence".
- Added some functionalities for convenience. From now on:
- Notification about a tracked event will keep coming on each planetary hour change until you click on the notification itself (in case it is not seen). In the case of multiple events, clicking on any will mark all as read.
- Profile selection is two-step; first touch on an entry to set current profile and see details, touch again on the same entry or press back button to close the selection window. You could also long press on an entry to select it directly as before.
- Long clicking on the date/location selection button will reset app to current date and location as a shortcut.
- Long clicking on the profile selection button will reset profile to default as a shortcut.
- Long clicking on the left arrow to the left side of the profile selection button will seek to the first profile in alphabetical order.
- Long clicking on the right arrow to the right side of the profile selection button will seek to the last profile in alphabetical order.
- Replaced congruence notification text with congruence percent.
- Slightly increased the effectiveness of the planetary hour in attribute calculations.
- Some adjustments to "Opportunity - Necessity" calculation.
- Misc bug fixes and enhancements.
08.2018 (Latest Release)
- (might be) IMPORTANT: Removed "Traits" section. Although appealing to most, this was a hit and miss section, which can be inaccurate compared to other sections. There is now enough material to examine and derive information from. If you updated already and want to revert back to the older version for some reason, you can find 07.2018 here.
- (might be) IMPORTANT: Removed compatibility bar from fingerprint tab to open up space. Replaced it with a live/natal switch added to the profile selection window for easy and convenient viewing of natal congruence and compatibility. As a consequence, profile selection window now shows compatibility between the currently selected profile (not the default) and the target profile.
- Selected profile in the profile selection window is now highlighted in green as it is important now, since compatibility gauge is not relative to the default profile anymore.
- Default profile now has a fixed position (the first) in the profile selection window.
- Added new attribute sections: "Opportunity - Necessity", "Primal Axes", "Primal Foci", "Theory - Application", "Work - Fun", "Numbers" (as in numerology).
- Implemented the basic in-section attribute analysis and represented them with icons:
- Ribbon: Somewhat relevant
- Throne: Domineering
- Pointy Sword: Excessive
- Laurel Crown: Leading
- Tiera: Significant
- Sword Clash: Opposed
- Stuck Sword: Vain
- Broken Sword: Deficient
- Added highlight prominent sections option to fingerprint settings. It helps identify (in violet) sections with a domineering attribute. Additionally, when using this setting:
- Compare with option now emphasizes (in green) sections with a different domineering attribute (compared to the other person).
- Highlight changes option now emphasizes sections (in gray) with a different domineering attribute (compared to natal).
- Implemented extra precision for attribute calculations:
- Added consideration for zodiac sign boundaries (previously rounded).
- Added support for duads and dwads (12th harmonic).
- Switched from arithmetic mean to geometric mean.
- Further attribute balances due to these. Sorry about the changes in attribute calculations throughout versions. After observing and comparing various people for some time, it took me a lot of tries to get it right. I am satisfied with the results I get in this particular version, and hopefully, this concludes the balance updates.
- Congruence and compatibility are now much more accurate thanks to these changes.
- Removed some sections from automatic attribute tracking due to notification spam: Zodiac houses, Jung personalities, colors, elements, function, major/minor arcana, numbers. Additionally, adjusted thresholds and conditions for the rest to ensure only the most relevant and vital info is delivered using this setting. Feel free to enable manual tracking for those you need.
- Considering notifications generated now are a lot less, decided to set default setting of automatic attribute tracking to enabled.
- Changed default setting of relative view to disabled (there is little use for this setting now, considering basic analysis is implemented and there are two helpful options: highlight prominent sections, hide average values).
- Added symbols to zodiac houses. You will need to re-enable manual tracking if you were tracking any.
- Valuation adjustments to "Jung Personalities", "Primal Energies" sections.
- Some other various fixes and adjustments.
- Dedicated to attribute balances.
- Added new attribute sections: "Primal Roles", "Command Mechanisms", "Confrontation Mechanisms", "Tolerance Mechanisms", "Saturation".
- Changed names and positions of some attribute sections:
- Mind - Body - Spirit -> Primal Faculties
- Modality -> Movement Mechanisms
- Reasoning -> Reasoning Mechanisms
- Got rid of the definitive article "the" in tarot names to fit more text. If you were manually tracking any, you need to enable tracking again on each.
- Added an alternative (slower-male-reverse structure) English notification sound for planetary hour changes.
- Fixed some bugs
Known Bug: Switching to a temporary location at "Now" that results in a planetary day change is buggy; specify target date and (local) time for that location instead.
- Dedicated to bug fixes.
- Added hourly compatibility display (between default profile and other profiles) to profile selection for the selected date/time and location.
- This feature assumes viewed person and default user are at the same (selected) place or nearby at the selected time. This limitation will later be lifted to enable phone/messaging compatibility when support for "current whereabouts" (custom/fixed location) field for each profile entry is added. Same is true for congruence/mood icon below profile pictures.
- Added new attributes section: "Management Mechanisms".
- Limited DOZE bypass from "always notify" type notifications to "always notify hourly changes" (figured there is no need for non-auditory ones to update when device is not in use).
- From now on clicking on an attribute notification will temporarily reset fingerprint settings (to live-personalization) prior to display.
- Slightly adjusted elements section calculation and its derivatives.
- Implemented consent dialog to be shown to EU users as required by the GDPR. For those who do not know, this is just a consent given to view personalized ads based on your interests. It is nothing new. If you change your mind later on and want to revoke consent afterwards, you need to either buy ad removal or uninstall the app, as app won't work otherwise.
- Removed an-ad-a-day feature (due to low ad inventory).
- Changed default hijri calculation method to prediction for conformity with other sources (to prevent confusion).
- Various adjustments.
06.2018.2 follow-up fixes profile compatibility and attribute calculation bugs.
- Improved overall app responsiveness
- Fixed a timezone inaccuracy when viewing a remote location's daily schedule on real-time
- Implemented automatic DOZE mode bypass when quiet hours are not-in-effect/disabled for:
- "Always notify" type notifications
- Planetary alerts set by the user
- Notice: You may still need to whitelist the app and exempt it from battery saving for highest precision and certainty. Have a look at Remarks & Troubleshooting on how to do that. You could also do the reverse if you wanted to. So if your device is remaining idle (with no incoming calls/messages/emails) regularly for hours, disable "always notify" notifications for increased battery life.
- Set priority, category and visibility values for all notification types, so system can arrange them accordingly
- Added new attributes section: "Abstraction - Specification"
- Fixed a slight inaccuracy with moon age/illumination
- Sorted out remaining bugs from previous version
- Various fixes & improvements
Known Bug: There seems to be a calculation problem at the very end of DST time.
Known Bug: Swiping up/down on date selection button or using the time machine feature causes UTC time to display (instead of local time), but calculation carries out correctly.
Known Bug: Appearently recent changes messed up moon age calculation again by adding GMT offset twice.
- From now on app state is preserved across sessions (if you would like the old behavior back, uncheck it in app settings; opening the app by clicking on a notification also resets time/date and user to defaults temporarily)
- Added arrow buttons for moving on to the next/previous date/user immediately (as an alternative to swiping)
- Fixed an inaccuracy with moon phase/sign due to timezone difference
- Fixed an issue causing app data occasionally getting deleted on some devices (if it still happens please report)
- Fixed an issue causing an-ad-a-day feature to malfunction
- Decreased penalty for having opposite Jungian base qualities
- Various fixes & improvements
Known Bug: Occasional display of wrong planetary schedule. Quick fix before update is to either select date as "now" again as you enter app or disable "retain app state" in app settings.
- Added four-way swipe capability to hour/date and user configuration buttons. Swipe on them for switching to next and previous day/hour/user immediately
- Added phone contacts as suggestions to profile creation
- Added A-Z fast scroll to profile selection
- Further increased the significance of gender in attribute calculations
- Slightly lowered automatic attribute notification threshold
- Faster profile suggestions when typing a new profile name
- Fixed grouping of notifications
- Various fixes & improvements
- Revamped "User Selection Window" to show profile picture, congruence value and biorhythms data for each user. This change has the following implications:
- READ_CONTACTS permission is now required for querying profile picture from phone contacts by profile name (automatic)
- Biorhythms display has been removed from the app header to save space
- Notice: Shown congruence values are for the selected date/time and location. If some contacts are residing elsewhere, location should be set accordingly (from the button labeled "Here & Now") to show true congruence values for them
- Added descriptions to attribute notifications (pull-down to show)
- Added new attributes section: Primal Activities (Love, Light, Power) [very important/useful metric]
- Smoother profile suggestions; optimized algorithm
- Slightly increased the significance of gender in attribute calculations
- Slightly changed "minor arcana" and "jung personalities" calculation
- More accurate Odd-Even calculation
- More relevant automatic attribute tracking
- Improved congruence/compatibility precision
- Included decans in formula for a more detailed fingerprint calculation in general
- Notification icon workaround for Xiaomi devices (requires root)
- Removed pollfish survey platform (rewarded videos are still in place for an-ad-a-day feature)
- Various fixes & improvements
- Added "daily average view" setting to fingerprint options
- Added new section to attributes: Inception - Technique
- New setting to show hijri day in moon phase notifications
- Increased the weight of moon sign in attribute calculations
- Various fixes & improvements
- Added new attributes sections: "Carl Jung's Personalities", "Minor Arcana", "Coping Mechanisms", "Action Mechanisms"
- Added "expand/collapse all", "always show pictures" functionalities to attribute sections
- Added easy profile removal
- You can now hide congruence bar to save UI space
- Background service won't run anymore if you choose to disable notifications.
- Further decreased memory footprint
- Several fixes, adjustments, optimizations & enhancements