Is there an iOS version of the app?
No, at least not at the moment (and possibly not in the near future). I would like to add more features before switching to cross-platform development (which requires me to write everything from scratch). If you need to run the app on another platform, check here.
What are the advantages of acquiring geolocation credits?
- Saves time.
- Saves from erroneous data, especially due to varying timezone policies.
- Saves from typing mistakes.
- Ability to improve precision by factoring in altitude into the sunrise/sunset calculation equation.
How many lookups are given per purchase?
The amount of credits bought is fixed. However, the number of lookups required varies between 1-4:
- 1 mandatory lookup for the timezone.
- 1 mandatory lookup for detecting DST time border when necessary.
- 1 mandatory lookup for detecting target coordinates, but only when Android internal geocoder fails.
- 1 optional lookup for retrieving target altitude. And do you need that?
- Altitude data only has meaning if the time you enter is exact to 5 minutes or so. If not, you can usually get away with tweaking minutes instead until the information seems relevant.
- If you have a need to see the planetary clock of a location at NOW, you will need altitude data for the highest precision. For this reason, enabling altitude for the local location is recommended.
On average you should be able to add about 25 profiles per purchase.
The price paid contains:
- Your locale specific tax as determined by your government.
- Google's cut, which is 1/3.
And the remaining amount helps cover:
- Your actual usage paid to the geolocation service by me.
- Limited free credits given on first install for users to try out the service.
- Development of the app, as it has no other sustainable source of income.
Notice: Clearing app data or removing the app and installing it back with no backup utility in place will result in loss of credits; because unlike the one-time only ad removal purchase, credits are temporary units and nontransferable via account synchronization.
How are given attributes calculated?
- At first, each planet is assigned a strength value depending on the interpretation of astronomical and esoteric conditions.
- Calculation of all attribute sections are based on 'Zodiac Houses' section. These should not be confused with houses from an astrological wheel chart. They are here to symbolize the current/natal conditions in terms of zodiac signs and by the topics/areas they represent. To calculate this section, every zodiac sign is given a multiplier for each planet, which is then multiplied by the corresponding calculated planet strength and then all added together. Day/night affinity of zodiac signs, moon phase, sun sign and moon sign are also taken into account. This calculation is also the key to the congruence/compatibility.
- One important association of zodiac houses is with colors/chakras/rays and tarot as seen in this table, which are again used to calculate some other sections.
- Some sections, such as "Professions & Interests" and "Jung Personalities" use attributes from multiple sections in their calculation.
- "Divine Names" section uses the value associations from this table derived using numerology.
How unique are the calculated attributes?
It is a very distinct possibility to run into the exact fingerprint properties unless birth data is all the same. Combination of several conditions as well as the degree of progression in zodiac signs are taken into consideration to unveil additional information and to differentiate every instance better.
Is ascendant (rising sign) included in the calculations?
No. It is not because ascendant is not important, but maybe irrelevant. Ascendant has its play in masking the inner personality and giving it a shape, rather than determining character. Ascendant determines the what and how of a person's likes and his/her expressions, but has no role in the why of it. Again, ascendant determines the body type, but not the function. Although important, it is merely a dressing and determines the types of people and experiences you are going to attract yourself.
If you know your (sidereal) Ascendant, and when you check 'Zodiac Houses' section and find out that you don't bear your Ascendant's qualities within, you may find yourself in a position seeming hypocritical to others as well as to yourself. Although this will make life harder for you, it is nothing to worry about. If this is the case, ascendant indicates the qualities you should not ignore and try to develop in your current life.
How is congruence/compatibility calculated?
This is simply done by adding compatible zodiac signs and subtracting incompatible signs (to the extent of compatibility/incompatibility) for each calculated zodiac sign and taking the max difference between any two calculated values. Greater the result, greater the congruency. It is the same with compatibility calculation, only for the combined pool of zodiac signs.
What is the origin of the spiritual biorhythm cycle?
This is given in the channeled book "Law of One" by Ra - 'an humble messenger of the Law of One'. Calculation of other cycles are also verified by the same entity. And who/what is that? Ra is a vibratory sound complex or the consciousness of the letter 'R' as we know it. There are 28 letters in the Arabic alphabet and their vibrations are light configurations that correspond to pure aspects of the Creator. See this chart for their associations by Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi.